|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110,000 + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Reputable listed global company - Sydney CBD based requires an experienced Shared Services Manager (Finance) to join their team.
You will be responsible for the delivery and execution across the reporting team, as well as management and development of staff and internal & external stakeholder management.
Experience across process improvement & staff training is essential along with being process & compliance focused!
US GAAP reporting | SOX would be beneficial | Statutory Accounting, Company Tax Returns and Indirect Tax experience is essential.
CA / CPA qualified.
overview of duties:
- overseeing a team
- supporting | guiding and training
- ensuring all deadlines are met - weekly, monthly, quarterly etc
- monthly reporting and exposure with stat accounts, tax returns and indirect taxes
- ensuring all work is compliant and meets strict processes
- efficiencies, | process improvement
- self starter | motivated | process driven
skills and experience:
Experience working in a similar role is essential however this does not need to be directly in shared services however this would be beneficial.
Crucially you will have a natural ability to lead and drive process improvements.
Exposure having with / managed multiple global stakeholders would be advantageous.
Please apply via link or email your profile to email@example.com