|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Up to $ 58 p/h + super
- 3 - 4 months contract
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Marketing Communications Officer to join their team in Parramatta. You will support the effective campaign management.
- Assist and coordinate project evaluation
- Manage projects in regard to project budgeting and delivery of outcomes
- Analyse and collect information essential for evaluating and reporting multiple program deliveries
- Draft briefings and correspondence reflecting on various programs within the department
- Produce well researched and balanced reports, providing recommendations on relevant program issues
- Liaison with key stakeholders and building effective partnership
- Represent respective division to other Government agencies
- Communicate and provide understanding of issues managed by the division
- Must have experience with managing marketing campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Government experience is desirable
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Poppy Robinson on 02 9641 2461.