|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About my client
My client is a global leader in sustainable infrastructure engineering and design.
About the role
An experienced Marketing Coordinator is needed to join a global engineering organisation,
You will be implementing local and company-wide marketing initiatives, in line with the company’s business objectives.
You will be required to:
- Support the Sales, Brand and Marketing team to ensure development and submission of accurate and timely proposals
- Develop and produce high-quality bids, sales proposals, and customer presentations including strategy, research, writing, design, and coordination
- Monitor contract and sales proposals milestones and send calendar alerts to appropriate team members in a timely manner
- Identify target markets and new business opportunities through research, networking and economic analysis.
- Coordinate in-house and external marketing functions, presentations, luncheons and dinners, including all event management and facilitation on the day of the event.
- Use your superior networking skills to consistently network and be a brand ambassador for the business to all existing and potential clients.
- Tertiary qualifications in sales, business or other relevant discipline would be highly regarded with minimum 1 years’ work experience in a similar role,
- Demonstrable experience submitting end to end bid and sales proposals would be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver on strict deadlines and work independently
- Strong commercial acumen, the ability to multi-task and tenacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to engage relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Offices skills including Power Point and Excel. Experience with website CMS platforms and Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop,
- InDesign, and Illustrator (or equivalent) would be highly regarded
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com