|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
About the role
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Marketing Manager with retail experience for a temporary position based in Bowen Hills, Brisbane working for a global, market leading Property & Construction company, this position is highly regarded.
As the Marketing Manager you are responsible for the delivery and implementation of marketing strategies across Brisbane. You will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and so it is essential that you have clear and precise communication skills and the ability to build a rapport.
The position is being offered on a full time basis starting immediately paying up to $50 + Super p.h on a temporary basis until Jan 2019.
The position will include the delivery and organising of events, campaigns and marketing collateral for specified developments as well as maintaining and developing the brand and the companies reputation.
- Maintain online activity i.e portals, websites, e-campaigns, social media
- Develop & implement a marketing strategy for projects
- Design and create marketing collateral i.e adverts, leaflets, brochures ensuring corporate brands are adhered to
- Implement signage strategies
- Organise and manage internal and external events
- Deliver cost effective advertising campaigns
- Work closely with the PR agency and internal Corporate Affairs team to assist in the delivery of PR plans, media relations & award entries
- Undertake market research
- Maintain excellent internal and external communications
- Professional Marketing Degree
- Experience in business to consumer and business to business marketing
- Recent Marketing Manager experience within retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong copyrighting and editing skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing projects
- Ability to translate strategy into practical plans
I am looking for candidates with extensive experience in Marketing preferably with retail experience who can hit the ground running.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click ''apply for this job'' quoting JN-160772