|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 days ago|
This large, forward thinking not-for-profit, based in the CBD are seeking a Medical Receptionists with strong administration skills to work four days a week, on a temporary contract.
Due to the nature of the role, the client is interested in candidates with previous experience in a busy dual reception and administration role, and specifically someone who has experience with bulk billing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with service providers
- Book appointments, and take incoming messages
- Manage the email inbox and distribute incoming mail
- Day to day use of Pracsoft for managing appointments, billing and reporting
- Meeting room bookings and setting up conference calls
- Document preparation and adhoc administration
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role with Healthcare
- Highly proficient written and verbal skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of medical programmes including medical billing services, specifically that of Pracsoft.
- Exceptional customer service skills and understanding of the importance of confidentiality *
- Flexibility working on their own as well as working as part of a team.
If you want to be part of this hardworking, focused team whom are dedicated to supporting those suffering with mental health issues then please 'APPLY' today. Interviews will be taking place immediately - the successful candidate will require a current and valid police check and WWC. For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org