|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$525-$570 including super a day|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the company
My client is a progressive FinTech organisation based in Sydney CBD. Their product is sold in the finance sector and they are going through a period of growth. Due to this they are currently recruiting for a Mid-Level .NET Developer to join their development team on a 6 month contract for an immediate start.
About the role
You will be responsible for working across the full software development cycle from design, development and support. Development will be focused around building new features, enhancements and implementing new applications and onboarding customised solutions for their clients. Maintenance and support are run on Jira.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of .NET Framework using managed technologies like ASP.NET Core, MVC, (C# essential) and service stack.
- Frontend UI skills for web (Bootstrap, HTML5 & CSS3)
- Relational Databases (MS SQL Server administration, stored procedures, T-SQL queries)
- Integration with TeamCity Server
- Exposure to development for mobile devices and integration with Salesforce CRM would be desirable.
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work for a progressive FinTech organisation that are expanding. You will be working with a dynamic and enthusiastic development team whilst receiving a competitive day rate($525-$570 including super a day). They offer a flexible working environment with a mature and collaborative approach.
In order to apply for this role, please submit your application .You MUST have full working rights ( Citizen & Permanent Resident), sponsorship isn't available for this role. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me prior to applying: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.