|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking Communications specialist to act as the liaison with the Communications and Engagements team to help finalise the Ministerial and parliamentary Business.
- Provide support with the communication projects
- Work closely with the Media team on any requirements
- Support with any ministerial correspondence
- Manage the data base and liaise with colleagues to collate information to respond to ministerial requests
- Draft responses to ministerial correspondence for approval
- Manage the house folder note updates and information email address
- Coordinate and manage responses to GIPA requests.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Experience within the NSW public sector
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 02 9641 2448 or firstname.lastname@example.org