|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About tour client
Our client is a small commercial litigation firm in the heart of Sydney who pride themselves on their commitment to providing a high level, personalized experience to their clients, who are looking for a new Office Manager to coordinate the day-to-day running of their busy firm.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Provide assistance to the Managing Director, including drafting and amending correspondence;
- Manage OH&S and Fire Warden responsibilities;
- Maintain Law Society and CPD records;
- Assist with end to end recruitment, onboarding of new staff and training;
- Prepare and finalize bills for Managing Director and fee earners;
- Process payments, disbursements, trust payments and trust receipts;
- Process salary payments, superannuation payments and payroll tax; and
- Manage the Office Junior and delegate tasks as required.
To be successful, you must have:
- Prior experience in a similar role;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills;
- An enthusiastic, outgoing personality;
- A strong attention to detail; and
- The ability to perform well under pressure.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.