|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Immediate start - contract opportunity
- Supportive team environment
- Further develop your OHS experience within local government
Based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, the role will report to the Manager People and Development. The primary function of the role is to lead and also assist the team with the implementation of the overall administration of OHS strategy, ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promote a safe working environment and monitoring compliance with legislative requirements
- Helping with the development of OHS strategy within the team
- Maintaining and ensuring database is up to date concerning all matters of health and safety and producing reports as required
- Liaising with staff on an ongoing basis regarding health, safety and environment including making recommendations and promoting training
To be successful in this role:
- You will either have: relevant tertiary qualifications in risk, safety or OHS management or have significant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within local government would be advantageous
Please APPLY today to be immediately considered. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on 03 8610 6103 or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.