|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role:
Our client the NSW Government is looking for an Office Coordinator to join their CBD Office for a three-month contract. You will be assisting the Waste and Resource Recovery (WaRR) Team with triage, track, disseminate and coordinate requests and responses to a high number of correspondence and information requests from the Minister's Officer and serve as the primary contact for all related enquiries, providing advice that is sound and consistent. These tasks require a quick turn-around time to manage stakeholder expectations both internal and external and handle high volumes of requests.
The successful candidate must be able to prioritise their own workload accordingly. The successful candidate will have a strong customer service background with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Prior experience in government with ministerial response writing would be highly regarded, but not essential.
- Maintenance of the Branch's tracking system for incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Collect, manage and maintain high volumes of data with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Handle a high volume of requests and correspondence, document and maintain accurate record
- Adhere to established processes for document control and records management
- Handle commercially sensitive information in a professional manner
- Respond promptly to stakeholder correspondence and requests
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors
- Document and escalate issues as appropriate
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral
- Microsoft office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to think on your feet and autonomously while under pressure is a must
- Ability to problem solve and make sense of information from a range of sources
- Ability to work to tight and often competing deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail with very strong coordination and organisation skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Jessica Vrtaric 02 9641 2447 / firstname.lastname@example.org