|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the company
My client is an Inner Sydney based Chartered Accounting firm offering timely and cost-effective services to both individuals and businesses.
They consist of a team of accountants and business consultants dedicated to providing the highest quality accounting, taxation, bookkeeping and business advisory services.
About the role:
This role is to provide administrative support to the office as a whole, which consists of a Partner, an Operations Manager and a group of Accountants.
You will be required to:
- Greeting visitors and clients of the business
- Handling and directing all inbound calls
- Handling of incoming mail and preparation of mail to send
- Booking couriers, building maintenance, coordinating deliveries
- Maintaining and ordering of stationery and office amenities
- Monitoring incoming correspondence (including emails and social media messages) and actioning as appropriate
- File and document management
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- All Microsoft applications – Word (advanced), Powerpoint (Intermediate), Excel (Basic) and Outlook (advanced)
- Technical expertise to navigate through the internet and intranet sites
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com