|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the company
My client is a global advisory and intermediary firm focused exclusively on the financial services sector, established in 1992 they have enjoyed rapid expansion internationally and now has over 800 employees in 18 cities worldwide.
About the role
This role is an integral part of the team, responsible for making a positive contribution to the work environment through being a strong advocate for the office culture, ensuring the smooth running of the office, including management of all administrative needs, provision of HR, Finance and IT support.
Based in Sydney, this role will often be the first point of contact for visitors to the office, it also needs to act as an efficient and effective liaison point with their other offices globally and the wider administrative and operations team.
You will be required to:
- Ensure smootha running of the office and provide general administrative support to team members
- Provide adhoc EA support to senior management team/visiting executives, including diary management and travel coordination as and when required
- Liaise with all suppliers regarding service contracts (eg mobile/landline contract, IT contract) also the building managers/landlords and attend fire warden training.
- Ensure ‘front of house’ activities are completed (either by self or through coordinating other staff members) and office is presented to a high standard
- Exceptional attitude, communication and inter-personal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Office Management experience is preferable (but not essential) for this position.
- The ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
The ability to manage and deliver projects, multi-task, prioritise workload, and make decisions under pressure are key
Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com