|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the company
My client is in the AFR TOP 50 accounting firms and have offices all over the world, their Sydney office has a family feel with a team of around 25 people.
About the role
- This is a great opportunity to work for one the AFR TOP 50 accounting firms located in the CBD.
- As the Office Manager you will be working hand in hand with the Directors to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability of the business.
- You will be required to:
- Manage the day to day running of an office of around 20 people, Directors, Partners, Accountants and Admin staff
- Manage a team of 2 Admin staff in the support on the Directors. Partners and wider office
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies across this business
- Review of IT systems with view to initiate an integrated IT system incorporating Accounting software, CRM, document management and e-delivery of correspondence
- Preparation of monthly Board papers, coordinating Board meetings, team workshops, training and follow up
- Prior experience managing a professional service office
- Project management skills & the ability to think strategically
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills
- System experience with Citrix, Xero, APS, Class Super and Microsoft suite of software
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com