|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
What is on offer
As organisations emerge with plans to operate post Covid-19 we have seen a marked increase in demand for talented Support Professionals. Our clients have shared with us their plans for the quarter and beyond and in line with those plans we're seeking expressions of interest from Office Manager and Office all-rounder professionals across a broad range of industries.
Your experience as an Office Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure smooth running of the office and provide general administrative support to team members
- Provide adhoc EA support to senior management team/visiting executives, including diary management and travel coordination as and when required
- Liaise with all suppliers regarding service contracts (eg mobile/landline contract, IT contract) also the building managers/landlords and attend fire warden training.
- Ensure ‘front of house’ activities are completed (either by self or through coordinating other staff members) and office is presented to a high standard
- Exceptional attitude, communication and inter-personal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Office Management experience is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to manage and deliver projects, multi-task, prioritise workload, and make decisions under pressure are key
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job Reference JN-172149