|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking an Organisational Change Manager to design and deliver change management strategies, plans and initiatives for a strategic transformational program of work.
- Sydney CBD Based (Some Travel to Gosford Required)
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- NSW Public Sector
- Design a change strategy and plan aligned to change management principles and methodologies
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of change projects in cooperation with business units including the development of business cases and project plans, evaluation strategies, resource allocation, risk management plans, and reports against key milestones and indicators as per agreed scope
- Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the change management strategy and plan.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective engagement, communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure change plan deliverables are met including supporting the unique change management capabilities and needs of each of the business work streams
- Prepare status reports, briefing notes, submissions, presentations and other forms of written documentation, consistent with corporate requirements and standards.
- Provide key stakeholders with regular updates including progress against agreed targets and results against agreed measures.
- Develop training strategy and training implementation with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead users in a fast-paced iterative delivery initiative
To be successful, you will need:
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience in managing change within large organisations and transformational programs of work
- Demonstrated experience as an Organisational Change Manager, leading complex change strategies to successfully deliver project/program outcomes
- Proven experience providing coaching, advice and guidance around Change Management to the project team and key stakeholders as required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders across the business
- Prior experience with Salesforce highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience working on Digital projects/programs highly desirable
If you have the above experience and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org