|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Opportunity for an Organisational Change Manager to lead the internal Change strategy across the organisation for numerous IT initiatives, including an Office 365 rollout, through communications, training and business readiness.
- Parramatta location
- Interview next week
- Initially until April 2019 with the view to go permanent
To be successful, you will need:
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience in managing change within large organisations and transformation programs utilising implementation strategies to enable the achievement of broader departmental goals & objectives.
- Experienced in delivering large scale and complex Change Management programs
- Demonstrated experience as an Organisational Change Manager, leading and managing complex change management to successfully deliver project/program outcomes.
- Experience diagnosing gaps in the implementation of change and develop strategies to identify corrective action.
- Ability to work within a collaborative and supportive environment by providing clear direction, articulating parameters and establishing professional working relationships.
- Proven experience providing coaching, advice and guidance around Change Management to the project team and key stakeholders as required.
- Thorough understanding of the role and scope of Change Management and enabling tools, methods, measures and frameworks.
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org