|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $700 a day + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until 31/12/2018
- Up to $700 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Organisational Design Specialist to support key initiatives across the agency.
About the role:
- Execute organisation effectiveness strategies and develop planned and systemic interventions that deliver on the business-specific needs
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to consider and scale through work design, organisation capability and developing structures to reinforce organisation culture and strategy.
- Plan and deliver agency / divisional initiatives, establish governance over portfolio and change management and the development and implementation of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans to support the needs of the agency / division
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Research, design, develop, deliver and evaluate a suite of leading-edge projects, programs and initiatives
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a large organisation in a similar function
- Experience working in Infrastructure / Construction / Engineering (desirable)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9641 2448.