|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Produce and review OHW design solutions
- Participate in research programs and working groups of industry and/or Standards associations.
- Provide technical support during construction and maintenance including design validation of internal designs.
- Contribute to the development of engineering standards, policies, procedures and instructions.
- Develop and produce relevant electrical engineering designs and associated documentation
- Assist with construction and maintenance issues including incident and audit support
- Contribute to team success by following project plans and scheduled works for relevant electrical engineering projects, to ensure they are completed in a financially responsible manner, to time, cost, quality and safety standards, as well as satisfying client and asset management requirements.
- Report to the Principal Engineer/ Group Leader and relevant Design Delivery Manager regarding the status of design projects
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of design and planning of Railway OHW, specifically on the Sydney network.
- Knowledge of relevant codes of practice, standards, policy, procedures and guidelines relating to Railway OHW.
- Substantial experience in a relevant engineering discipline within a comparable public or private sector organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in high level problem solving relating to Railway OHW and associated materials.
- Experience in developing or use of design tools for mains applications.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply