|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
Seeking an experienced PA/Office Manager for a temp-to-perm opportunity in Sydney CBD. This is a dual role where you will be providing administrative support in a team environment and act as the key person to coordinate the day to day running of the office. The role is based in Sydney CBD, very close to public transport. Due to the potential for this role to go permanent, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unfortunately unable to apply for this role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Diary Management
- Organise travel bookings
- Email management
- Filing, scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Meeting and Greeting visitors/guests
- Processing invoices
- Coordinating meetings
- General office management
- Handling enquiries within the team
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment. This role would be suitable for a hardworking Junior PA who is looking to establish themselves in a role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
- Due to the length of this contract, experienced candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply for this role.
How to apply apply:
Please press the Apply Button Now to apply for this position.