|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm looking for a bright and outgoing paralegal to join their CTP team. The role will see you supporting one Senior Associate as well as running your own files. With gorgeous 360° views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and more, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal looking to further their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients;
- Legal research;
- Preparing and editing documents, correspondence and accounts;
- Costs recovery; and
- Other general administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years plaintiff personal injury CTP knowledge or experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication experience;
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail;
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- A friendly and down-to-earth nature.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or email@example.com.