|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
This global leading business has recently been going through a large transformation of work. With a large budget now approved for a key program within the business, a Senior Change Manager with Transformational Change experience is required to execute on a schedule. Working with a team of change practitioners and with a strong schedule managing background, this role will play a crucial part in delivering transformational change across the business for one of their largest programs.
PM – Change Management Stream
- Develop a comprehensive program to shift cyber culture and embed a number of business-as-usual processes to entrench the change.
- This program will:
- Deliver baseline training for all staff and contractors.
- Take a segmentation approach to identify medium and high risk job roles and build training material that is specific to the risks.
- Review existing safety culture constructs and propose how cyber could be embedded.
- Implement ongoing measurement of cyber culture.
- Develop a deployment and implementation plan. The project manager must be able to provide evidence of their ability to develop project schedules.
- Engage across broad stakeholder environment and leverage resources from multiple international regions.
- Financial Services Background as a senior Change Manager
- Has worked in AGILE environments
- Has developed multiple transformational Change Programs
- C – Suite Stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent relationship building background working in fast paced and complex roles
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.