|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Start on first Monday of 2020
- Competitive salary
- NSW Government organisation
Our client is a well-known, growing NSW gov organisation looking for a 4 month candidate to work as a PMO Finance Analyst.
The PMO Financial Analyst provides high quality, timely business support to the Program Office and broader program in the areas of business and resource management, financial strategic planning, project budget reporting and administrative support.
The PMO Financial Analyst will be the single point of contact for the program with regards to their procurement, and business and program financing.
- Plan and cost resource implications in conjunction with the Program Office Manager and other program resources.
- Monitor and review program operating budgets and cash flows in consultation with the Finance team, Program Office Manager and program resources.
- Define and implement key strategies for the program to operate within the agreed budget. Enhance fiscal accountability and responsibility at all level across the program.
- Provide a professional level of coordination of budgetary related program activities, supporting the program with tasks such as status reporting, including monthly financial, audit and statutory and performance and risk reports, and scheduling, in consultation with the Finance team.
- Creating, base lining, monitoring and evaluating project budgets and resources.
- Provide accurate, timely and transparent resource and financial information and reports to assist the Program Office Manager, program resources and eHealth stakeholders.
- Maintain effective and productive working relationships with program leads to provide strategic budgetary advice and assistance for the program implementation ensuring they have ample cash flow throughout the life of the projects.
1. Tertiary qualifications in business administration, finance, accounting or similar and/or relevant extensive equivalent experience.
2. Experience in a working across large scale programs of work including proven experience managing budget and financial accounting procedures at an organisation level.
3. Advanced demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex financial information, using it to provide business advice and reporting to make strategic business decisions.
4. Strong skills and experience in high value & volume payments and invoicing.
5. Superior communications skills with demonstrated ability to present and provide reports on complex information.
6. Proven experience in managing effective and sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve optimal business outcomes.
7. High level demonstrated experience in the following applications: Oracle, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply below or email Magda at email@example.com