|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
This leading Telco business is currently going through a large transformation and are currently looking for a Project Manager with facilities or relocation experience to work on a large program of work. In this role you play a pivotal part working with senior level stakeholders, you will have a strong background in complex project and change roles and be a peoples person who enjoys working in a team environment.
Essential Skills / Background
The Facilities Smart Space Change Management Team is accountable for successfully managing all people related aspects of the transition to the Smart Space, Activity Based Working (ABW) environment.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to drive this project.
Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, working hand in hand with the Smart Space project team, the project manager will manage the integrated project and delivery plan to successfully transition of people from multiple locations into Smart Space.
The requirements include but are not limited to:
- Schedule management
- Issue /risk management
- Stakeholder management and customer engagement
- Change management
- Requirement management, including managing exceptions (eg technology and equipment related ABW change requirements)
- Process development
- Training and coaching
- Business readiness management, (eg relocations, transition to Business As Usual)
- Previous Facilities or relocation Project Experience
- Telco background highly desirable
- Impeccable communication and stakeholder engagement skill
- Excellent relationship building background working in fast paced and complex roles
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.