|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
ABOUT THE FIRM
This is a well-known and well respected Personal Injury firm with offices located all over NSW. The practice is well managed with a good structure and great processes and systems. They have an open-door policy and offer career development to all staff. The firm promotes a harmonious and warm environment and is innovative, encouraging new ideas from staff.
An exciting opening as come available in the Sydney office for a Paralegal to join in this permanent role. The position is supporting a Principal Personal Injury Lawyer who specialises in Public Liability.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in Plaintiff Insurance
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in running matters from start to finish
- Excellent communication, organisational and MS office skills
- Client liaison
- Drafting and preparing court documents
- Collating briefs
- Legal research
- Arranging medico legal appointments
- Writing legal case notes
HOW TO APPLY
Please click ‘apply’ or send your resume to email@example.com or contact on (02) 9641 5132.