|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
A chance to work with a close knit team in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. A firm who adopts a big picture approach to their clients financial future. Offering tax, accounting, superannuation, debt, insurance and investments services.
A fantastic opportunity to work for a boutique Accountancy firm.
- Answer the phones and email messages.
- Deal with general emails coming in to admin inbox.
- Diary Management and arranging meetings for Management.
- Maintain filing system and keep filing up to date
- General office duties and helping with mail outs
- Maintain supply of staff consumables and stationary
- Scan, re-name and transfer fund admin documents to electronic filing system (OrganiseIT)
- Super Fund Year End requirements
- Forward all ATO correspondence to clients;
- Lodge all Activity Statements and Income Tax Returns.
- Download monthly BAS/IAS report from ATO and forward to accountant. Create all BAS/IAS in APS tax manager
- Maintain corporate registrations with ASIC; changes to addresses / shareholdings / officeholdings / deregistrations etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extremely high levels of attention to detail
- Experience working within the Accountancy sector (preferred)
- Must be able to work 9am – 5.25pm Monday – Wednesday.
- Must have at least 3+ reception/admin experience.
***Please note this is an administrative role, there will be no progression into an accounting position***