|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
I am currently looking for a part-time administrator to join a well established company based in Barangaroo. The role is paying up to $30 + Super p.h and is due to commence on the 18th of March.
I am looking for candidates who are able to work the following hours: Full time for a week commencing 18 March and then 2-3 days a week from April to July and then a fortnight full time in August.
You will be supporting a fantastic team of 7 who are all very outgoing and lovely to work with. You will be welcomed into a large organisation where there are a multitude of opportunities.
Duties to include:
- Day to day management of all logistics
- Coordination of all programmes
- Diary management
- Arranging events and coordinating meeting rooms
- Management of teams & minute taking
- Budget updating
I am looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Team admin experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional time management skills
- Diary management experience
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job Reference: JN-162209