|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Seeking an experienced PA/TA for an ongoing contract in North Strathfield. Due to the role being ongoing, we are unable to accept applications from candidates on a Working Holiday Visa.
- North Strathfield location
- Ongoing part time role
- 5 days a week - flexible hours (4 hours per day)
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant/ Team Assistant to support a team of 5 Directors for an ongoing contract in North Strathfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to work five days a week with flexible working hours, 4 hours per day.
Duties within the role will include; Booking travel, processing invoices, handling expenses, booking meetings, filing, scanning, handling correspondence, general administration and handling enquiries within the team.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment. This role would be suitable for a hardworking Junior PA who is looking to establish themselves in a role or a return to work mum who is looking for reduced working hours.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
- Previous experience in a PA/TA role is essential
Due to the length of this contract, experienced candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply for this role.
Please press the Apply Button Now to apply for this position.