|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
About the Company:
Listed telecommunications company based in Macquarie Park. It is a house-hold name and a long established key player in the industry through its cutting edge technology and innovation focus.
The renowned organisation provides a stable and supportive working environment, working within a collaborative and experienced team.
About the Role:
This is a part-time, 12 month fixed term contract (potential to go permanent) working either 3-4 days a week full time or 5 days a week reduced hours – your choice. Friday off is an option.
The selected candidate will be responsible for a large fortnightly and monthly pay run using SAP in a large, high preforming team.
**Spinifex reporting is highly, highly desired**
- Processing a large fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Leave calculations including parental, maternity, long service and annual etc.
- Spinifex reporting
- Preparation and remittance PAYG Tax
- Setting up new employees, updating salaries and benefit categories and exiting terminated employees in the Super Choice Clearing house
- Reconciliation and processing of superannuation contributions through super choice clearing house
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of GL report, reconciliation; monthly GL accounts, including car lease, FBT, payroll clearing, annual leave journal
- Calculation and remittance of payroll tax
- Posting monthly payroll end reports to finance
- Preparation forecast to finance for payroll monthly payment, PAYG Tax, monthly Super payment and payroll tax
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess high attention to detail.
Candidates with prior Spinifex reporting is highly desire.
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential
- SAP system knowledge is desired
- Exceptional organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience dealing with high volume workloads where prioritization is key
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A can-do attitude and a friendly personality