|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Our client is well recognised reputable Australian business - looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy payroll team on a Part Time 6 month contract with a view to extend.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming Payroller to join their team - base level of payroll is required - opportunity to for progression is offered.
The role is being offered on a Part Time 6 month contract paying $65,000 Package (Pro rata) however there is flexibility on this salary for more experienced candidates.
Located near to public transport, CBD - Sydney.
- Processing staff salaries on a fortnightly basis for 250-300 employees
- Assisting with month end reports and booking payroll expenses to the general ledger
- processing new starters & leavers
- processing annual leave and sick leave
- payroll tax and superannuation
- query handling
- base knowledge of payroll
- able to work to own initiative
- able to work to tight deadlines
- self starter
- payroll software experience
- team player
Please send through your application to Brooke@charterhouse.com.au or apply via the APPLY button.
Please note only Permanent Residents and AU/NZ citizens will be considered for this opportunity.