|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our client is a leading Government Department who are looking for an experience Payroll Contract Centre officer to join their team on an initial contract until the end of December.
There is potential for the role to be extended into 2019.
Day to day duties:
- Answer telephone call enquiries and requests via a customer portal relating to payroll enquiries.
- Investigate and resolve complaints to ensure customer issue satisfaction.
- Provide first level support to employees and other clients in addressing, resolving or redirecting inquiries relevant to the services delivered by the Payroll Team
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Pay & Benefits
- Call Centre experience
- Great Telephone manner
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Payroll & SAP desirable, but not necessary
Please send me your cv in WORD format. Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.