|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a leading telecommunications company listed on the ASX. They have offices nationwide with this being HQ. They are an innovation focused company who want to challenge the industry and look for ways to constantly improve and remain above competition.
About the Role:
This is a 12-18-month fixed term contract payroll Manager position to cover a maternity leave with an extensive handover. Ideally you will start ASAP.
You are responsible for delivering accurate results and timely delivery of payroll.
- End-end payroll preparation
- Monthly reporting
- Continuous process improvement
- Workers compensation, GST, tax and superannuation calculations, EBA’s, half yearly bonus preparation
- Onboarding of new employees, termination payment calculations Additional project or admin support
- Previous experience in payroll management in a medium to large capacity (2-3 years minimum) ideally using meridian
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Someone with the ability to problem solve and get the root of a problem
- Strong relationship building with robust communication skills
Contact Elliott Hunter via email on Elliott@charterhouse.com.au