|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading organisation in search for a strategic Payroll Manager position based in Melbourne CBD. This is a brand new strategic position that focuses on continuous improvement within the payroll function, through the utilisation of data analytics. The business has recently undergone a series of internal restructures, both technically and hierarchically place the consumer at the center of every business process.
- Management and leadership of the payroll function for Australia.
- Reviewing current processes and implement change or continuous improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Overseeing quality internal and external audit and compliance activities.
- Providing L&D training programs for the payroll team.
- Coordination and direct payroll processes, procedures and workload distribution.
- Ensuring payroll teams timely payroll processes are in line with legislation and policy requirements.
- Providing review and first respondent to escalated payroll queries in accordance with Service Level Agreements .
- Experience working within a similar capacity.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record building a team.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of payroll management solutions.
- Experience in continuous improvement within a large company (preferably ASX listed).
What’s On Offer?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- Opportunity to grow a brand new team of 5.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If you feel that this is the kind of exciting and entrepreneurial career that you want then please apply to the position, or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.