|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$85,000 including super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Payroll Officer
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Mostly work from home!
- Newcastle or Sydney based
- ADP experience essential (in-house, not outsourced) | full function payroll, end to end processing inc reporting for month and year end | multiple EBAs
An experienced Payroll professional required for a large, well established organisation. Based across multiple states, this role is predominantly based working from home.
I am looking for candidates who are either Sydney or Newscastle located (or can commute when needed to either site) | experienced ADP is essential - full function end to end processing through to reporting for month end and year end.
Requiring a confident and competent professional across all payroll aspects, experience having worked in a high volume EBA environment and across weekly payroll is preferred.
Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and ability to partner with various stakeholders is required.
Salary circa $85,000 including super | flexible working offered (start and finish times).
- Perform weekly payroll duties and daily payroll
- Dealing with various shift work sites over multiple States
- Manage Multiple locations and apply relevant EBA
- Converse and problem solve with Employees, Supervisors, Snr Management, Finance and HR Departments
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and on time
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand taxation of employer paid benefits, Payroll Tax and PAYG Process and correct Compensation payments
- Execute time and attendance processing and interfaces with payroll Perform compliances payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Process manual checks and balances
- Be able to implement and interpret multiple EBA
Please apply via the LINK or email email@example.com