|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Are you looking for a challenging and investigative role? A global leader based in North Sydney are recruiting a Payroll Officer to join their finance function.
Set in a friendly and commercial environment, this company is looking for an individual with experience in end to end Payroll to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and wages.
The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people based environment and will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Processing and checking of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for over 1000 employees as part of a team
- Understanding and completion of end to end payroll across all businesses and pay cycles
- Provision of information and payments for all statutory requirements (e.g. Superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG etc.)
- Maintaining employee files in respect of payroll obligations/issues
- Auditing of payrolls to ensure legislative and EBA/Award compliance
- Continual improvement of payroll operations
- Assisting management and staff with payroll related enquiries
- Working closely with Finance and HR to implement processes for the improvement and updating of the payroll function
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Kate Goworek with your CV to email@example.com ; Quoting “Payroll Officer North Shore”.