|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Are you looking to challenge yourself and progress your payroll skills for a large multinational innovative company?
We are recruiting a Payroll Officer to join a global leader in Lower North Shore. The company offers a career progression and the role sits in a friendly team of 5. You will find yourself assisting not only in payroll but immersing yourself in the company, environment and, meeting with the fantastic workforce.
The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people-based environment and will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Processing and checking of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for over 1000 employees as part of a team
- Understanding and completion of end to end payroll across all businesses and pay cycles
- Provision of information and payments for all statutory requirements (e.g. Superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG etc.)
- Maintaining employee files in respect of payroll obligations/issues
- Auditing of payrolls to ensure legislative and EBA/Award compliance
- Continual improvement of payroll operations
- Assisting management and staff with payroll related enquiries
- Working closely with Finance and HR to implement processes for the improvement and updating of the payroll function
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a full function payroll position
- Experience with awards
- Payroll Tax experience would be ideal
- Excel and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 02 9641 2422 or send your CV to email@example.com Quoting “Payroll Officer Lower North Shore”.