|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Are you looking to challenge yourself and progress your payroll skills for a large multinational company?
We are recruiting a Payroll Officer to join a global leader in Lower North Shore, Sydney. The company offers work-life balance and the role sits in a friendly team of 5. You will find yourself assisting not only in payroll but immersing yourself in the company, environment and, meeting with the fantastic workforce. Ideally you will have experience in Preceda or Oracle.
The company offers a fantastic innovative culture and people-based environment and will see the successful individual joining the Head Office team, working closely with key stakeholders and the finance function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Processing and checking of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for around 1000 employees as part of a team using Preceda / Oracle
- Understanding and completion of end to end payroll across all businesses and pay cycles
- Provision of information and payments for all statutory requirements (e.g. Superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG etc.)
- Maintaining employee files in respect of payroll obligations/issues
- Auditing of payrolls to ensure legislative and EBA/Award compliance
- Continual improvement of payroll operations
- Assisting management and staff with payroll related enquiries
- Working closely with Finance and HR to implement processes for the improvement and updating of the payroll function
Requirements for the role will include:
- Experience in a full function payroll position
- Experience with awards
- Payroll Tax experience would be ideal
- Excel and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both autonomously and be part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria then please contact Kate Goworek on 96412422 or send your CV to email@example.com Quoting “Payroll Officer Lower North Shore”.