|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
My Client is a leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising of Television, Magazines, and one of the nation's most successful internet platforms.
They are on the lookout for a payroll officer on a temp-perm basis with an immediate start.
With a great culture and friendly finance team this role will give you the chance to work with a high performing group of people within an organization that recognizes talent when it sees it. This position represents a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a fun and fast paced industry!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Fortnightly processing for >1000 employees using Preceda (not mandatory to have experience in this)
- Update and maintain payroll records for employees NSW wide
- Calculate and process termination payments
- Set up and onboarding of new employees
- Assist payroll manager with ad hoc payroll reports
- Month end reporting
- PAYG, Super and Payroll Tax calculation
- Respond to payroll enquires
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must first and foremost be an experienced Payroll Officer with experience running an end-to-end payroll. You will impress with great communication and customer service as well as good problem-solving skills. This role is for those who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being challenged.
What’s on offer
- Chance to work in a leading media company who work to high standards and at a fast pace
- Energetic and vibrant work culture which recognises and celebrates success through team building events, regular work functions and give Apple and JB HiFi vouchers to name a few
- Competitive salary
- The chance to work for a large scale, ASX listed media company
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally, bolstering your administrative and payroll skills