|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
My Client is a large scale hospitality company that manages an extensive portfolio of hotels with a global footprint.
With a great culture and friendly finance team this role will give you the chance to work with a high performing group of people within an organization that recognizes talent when it sees it. This position represents a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a fun and fast paced industry!
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, starting immediately with a strong possibility to go permanent.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your day-to day tasks will include:
- Fortnightly processing for up to 1000 employees using Preceda (not mandatory to have experience in this)
- Update and maintain payroll records for employees NSW wide
- Calculate and process termination, redundancy and other payments
- Set up and onboarding of new employees
- Submit EFT transfer runs for processing
- Assist the hotels in reconciling the month end actual data and accruals
- Prepare and verify the monthly accruals for salaries and benefits
- Assist payroll manager with ad hoc payroll reports
- Month end reporting, closing and reconciling
- PAYG, Super and Payroll Tax calculation
- Respond to payroll enquires
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must first and foremost be an experienced Payroll Officer with experience running an end-to-end payroll. You will impress with great communication and customer service as well as good problem-solving skills. This role is for those who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being challenged.
- Knowledge of Federal and state wage award legislation and reporting requirements preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
What’s on offer
- Chance to work in a leading hospitality company who work to high standards and at a fast pace
- Energetic and vibrant work culture which recognises and celebrates success through team building events and regular work functions
- Competitive salary
- The chance to work for a large scale, global company
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally, bolstering your administrative and payroll skills