|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- $40.00 p/hr
- Government contract
- Immediate Start
About the Company:
This large government department delivers a diverse range of essential services and support to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
About the Role:
My client is currently migrating their Reconciliations team over to the Goulburn office. They require a large number of experienced Payrollers to join immediately who will get their heads down and focus.
- Attend to payroll queries for employees
- Calculation of tax, superannuation, and leave reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks
- Strong SAP skills – essential
- Experience in processing a range of payroll transactions
- Motivated and good time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel skills
Please send updated cv's through to firstname.lastname@example.org - please note only successful candidates will be contacted.