|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to advance in their payroll carer in a fun and supportive environment. You must have 2 years’ experience and be keen on a carer in payroll. No tertiary qualifications required, just a can-do attitude and someone who is serious about their work.
About the Company:
This is working in a large-scale recruitment Agency with global reach. They have 80 consultants here in Sydney in which you will process payroll for as well as the contractors out (up to 1,000 per week) using FastTrack.
You will be working in the CBD with their fun and high preforming team which recognises and rewards success thorough incentives trips nationally, team building events, office functions and fitness and well-being classes!
The Director is a big Ambassador on work/life balance and is willing to train someone with some experience but who wants to take their payroll carer to the next level and has the right attitude.
About the Role:
- You will be required to process contract payroll on a weekly basis for up to 1,000 contractors using FastTrack. This is with another long-standing payroll officer
- Deal with queries internally & externally
- Processing timesheets
- Onboarding new starters
- PAYG, Super and Payroll Tax calculation
- Work to tight deadlines
- Set up and onboarding of new employees
- Liaison with team assistants, contractors and other internal stakeholders
What benefits will you receive
- 25 days annual leave
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Discounted f45 membership *6 studios allocated to us
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- Annual company Flu jabs 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime