|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
- Attractive Salary
- 3-month role with possible extension
- Immediate Start
About the Company:
This large government agency is a state-wide organisation established to provide high-quality shared services to support the delivery of patient care within the NSW Health system.
About the Role:
My client is currently looking for someone with excellent payroll knowledge and a great attitude, commitment in getting the job done and dedication. Someone who has working knowledge of Microsoft excel, word - has excellent client service skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Supporting the Manager and Senior Officers with the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the Payroll and Employee Service activities for the customers. This will include regular communication with managers and employees over multiple sites in relation to Employee Transactional Service requests.
- Processing of Payroll and Employee Service activities for a client group within a team in order to maintain accurate and timely services and provide value added services to respective customers of Health Support Services as enunciated in the individual Master Service Agreements (MSA).
- Ensuring that team tasks are processed within defined timeframes ensuring NSW Health legislation, policies and procedures are followed, and that communication with the customer is maintained at all times.
- Resolving any enquiries from customers as they arise within the Services Centre, providing advice and general consultancy service on matters pertaining to Payroll and Employee Service’s procedural issues.
- Strong SAP skills – essential
- Experience in processing a range of payroll transactions
- Motivated and good time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
Please send updated cv's through to firstname.lastname@example.org