|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
About the Company:
Based in the CBD, this innovation-focused tech company are expanding the team and are looking for additional recruits with an opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer to join the Finance team on an initial ongoing contract.
About the Role:
This is a 6-month fixed term contract, processing end-end fortnightly and monthly payroll for roughly 2,000 employees in a team of 4 using ADP
- Processing a large fortnightly and monthly payroll
- Leave calculations including parental, maternity, long service and annual etc.
- Preparation and remittance PAYG Tax
- Setting up new employees, updating salaries and benefit categories and exiting terminated employees in the Super Choice Clearing house
- Reconciliation and processing of superannuation contributions through super choice clearing house
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of GL report, reconciliation; monthly GL accounts, including car lease, FBT, payroll clearing, annual leave journal
- Calculation and remittance of payroll tax
- Posting monthly payroll end reports to finance
- Preparation forecast to finance for payroll monthly payment, PAYG Tax, monthly Super payment and payroll tax
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess high attention to detail.
- Prior experience (>2 years) in a similar role is essential
- ADP system knowledge is desired
- Exceptional organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience dealing with high volume workloads where prioritization is key
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A can-do attitude and a friendly personality