|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Payroll Officer
- Working with outsourced payroll
- ADP | Aussie Pay or equivalent experience
- SAP preferable
- Excellent communication skills | problem solving | attention to detail | ability to work to tight deadlines
Permanent full time opportunity for a global client based in Sydney CBD | Mid Jan 2020 start ideally | experience in payroll is essential (outsourced preferable but in-house full function will be considered also).
Salary on offer is $80,000 including super.
Strong written and oral communication is essential, problem solving skills are key as well as strong knowledge across Payroll Legislation's and intermediate Excel skills.
- ensure all front end HR / Payroll data is entered and synchronised between HR and payroll system for fortnightly & monthly payrolls
- liaise with outsourced payroll provider and inter-company
- ensure all information is accurate before upload into payroll software - deal with any discrepancies and rectify
- creation of super funds and work patterns using HR platform
- generate and distribute payroll reports
- resignations / terminations / redundancy calculations
- calculate and lodge payroll taxes interstate
- ensure payroll reports reconcile to GL
This opportunity is full time and permanent | only AU / NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered.