|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75,000 + super pro rata|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
My client is seeking an experienced ADP Payroll Officer to over see their payroll on a part time permanent basis.
Based in the CBD with easy access to all transport links.
This role is 2-3 days per week (standard working hours) - however there will be flexibility for the right candidate.
Paying circa $75,000 + super pro rata.
ADP experience is essential as this person will need to hit the ground running.
Please note this role is PART TIME only.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time keeping and working to deadlines
- ADP experience & good Excel skills
- Super and tax calculations
- New starters and terminations
- Payroll queries & reporting
This role requires an immediate start / short notice period.
Please apply via the link or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org