|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the Role:
Exceptional opportunity to join a large organisation in Sydney’s CBD to drive HR reform. You’ll work within a fast paced, highly transformational environment and will rely on your change management HR skillset and leadership capability to foster a strong culture of excellence and high achievement.
This opportunity would suit an innovative, creative HR professional with a strong background in driving change and achieving outcomes. You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo and will have demonstrable experience in overcoming resistance from key stakeholders and achieving the set milestones. This role NOT suit somebody who procrastinates on key issues but rather takes them head on, driving necessary change from within the HR team.
- Provide business with strategic and tactical advice, support and solutions on people matters to ensure organisational capability and leadership capability is built
- Partner with Culture and Capability colleagues to develop and implement strategies and plans to develop and grow people capability and manage the associated change to ensure the organisation achieves its current and future business objectives
- Implement strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention and organisation design within the business to ensure that the business has the capability to deliver current and future business objectives
- Support the business to effectively manage the impact of transformational change through utilising change processes and developing mitigation strategies to ensure limited industrial impact and maintain business continuity.
- Implement strategies and programs to resolve identified significant current and future people capability issues within the business and to ensure that the risk is mitigated and the business achieves its objectives
- Identify, monitor and evaluate people issues to ensure that emerging risks and threats are identified and mitigation, minimisation and/or elimination strategies are developed and implemented
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to gain/maintain specialist and business knowledge and keep up with best practice to ensure ability to effectively influence and win respect of key business stakeholders
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders to ensure informed business decisions are made regarding planning and resource allocation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Understanding and experience of IR environments and unionised organisations
- Extensive experience in HR from large, complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience in working through transformational environments
- Innovative and creative attitude, ability to think outside of the box and solve problems
- Exceptional communications skills
- Demonstrable experience in partnering up with complex businesses and stakeholders
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126.