|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Personal Assistant who is looking to take a step up to support an Executive General Manager along with her team.
This is a temporary position starting at the beginning January and being offered for a minimum of a year, paying $350 a day including Super.
This is a full time position working close to public transport.
Duties to include:
- Manager the EGM and team’s diaries
- Proactively arrange meetings
- Booking of travel
- Manage agendas, documents & follow up on actions
- Reconciling expenses for the team
- Producing documentations, reports & presentations
- General administrative duties i.e maintaining files, facilitate planning & moves
- Procurement work i.e invoices, raising PO’s
- Coordinating and organising events
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding of new staff
- Senior EA experience (Preferably C-Suite)
- Familiar with document management and version control
- Proven ability to plan and coordinate projects
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Friendly can-do attitude
Unfortunately candidates on a working holiday Visa won’t be accepted.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click ''apply for this job'' quoting JN - 160804