|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced PA to join a fantastic, newly merged company initially based in Pyrmont and will be moving to Lane Cove in June.
The position will be supporting the Manager along with the other members of the small and friendly team. This is a full time role starting ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Professional with PA, Team Admin and Office Management experience.
Duties to include:
- Provide administrative support to the Construction Director and Construction team members as required.
- Take, prepare and distribute minutes of meetings as requested;
- Any standard admin duties including leave form coordination, reimbursements, travel, secretarial duties etc.
- Assist in the smooth running of the office, including monitoring equipment/materials and coordinating phone calls.
- Leave and miscellaneous entry to timesheets at the end of each month to assist the Construction Managers.
The role itself will encompass a lot of Office Management duties including:
- Recruiting and onboarding of staff
- Management of company motor vehicle fleet
- Manage and co-ordinate corporate site clothing/PPE, including inventory management, stock up of any new items required and distribution to team members and sites as required.
- Management of Company storage facilities and archiving resources.
This newly created position is paying up to $90K+Super on a full time basis depending on experience and will be initially based in Pyrmont until the office relocation to Lane Cove in June. I am therefore looking for candidates who are prepared to travel to Lane Cove.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! Job Reference JN-162648