|Posted:||14 days ago|
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Personal Assistant to join a fast-growing IT company based in North Sydney. The role is to primarily support the manager along with other members of the small team.
About the role
• You will be managing a busy diary, including organising travel and meetings along with internal and external events.
• Preparing communications on behalf of the manager
• Taking and preparing minutes for meetings
• Any standard secretarial duties, including project support, leave coordination and various ad hoc requests
• Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and inter personal skills are key to success in this role
• Task orientated with excellent attention to detail
• Intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills with high level of attention to detail
• Excellent planning and coordination skills
• You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and happy to assist in other areas of the business to ensure the smooth running of the office
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Isabel Petroni 02 9641 2424 / firstname.lastname@example.org