|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of a well-known educational establishment on a 12 month contract basis.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration support and coordination of the project within the proposed deadlines, in order for it to be delivered on time and to budget.
Daily duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the coordination of activities for the project
- Proactively support the team with administrative and coordination activities to assist the program to deliver against scope, schedule and budget, whilst ensuring that risks and issues are anticipated, adequately controlled and/or managed up accordingly
- Oversee the projects document management system (including project charters, plans, budgets, dependencies, change requests) ensuring that records are filed and maintained to enable ease of access and compliance with policies and procedures
- Coordinate project meetings, including maintaining the Project Director’s diary, scheduling meetings for the team, prepare agendas and take meeting minutes
- Coordinate the maintenance of the project file directories and document management processes
- Any other duties as directed, commensurate with the scope and classification of the position
We are specifically looking for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate who is deadline driven and excels when working under pressure. As this is at least a 6 month role, you will need to be able to commit to the full duration and see the project through to completion. In addition, you will possesses superior administration and coordination abilities. Ideally, we are seeking a switched-on candidate who has a background in a similar position and takes pride in their work.
This role is based on the outskirts of the CBD but is accessible by tram or by car. We are looking to get someone started asap to ensure a smooth handover. Please 'APPLY' today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.