|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
An incredible opportunity to work for data analysis organisation, who work with top brands in the market on a 7 month contract basis with a high potential to go permanent. Situated in Melbourne’s CBD with fantastic transport links across the City.
You will be expected to support one of the executives with heavy diary management and travel arrangements while also covering reception in conjunction with another colleague.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Junior PA looking to progress within their career and take on further responsibility.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reception Duties
- Diary Management
- Inbox management
- Reception / Meet & Greet
- Ordering Stationary/Office
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Demonstrated success in a similar role, ideally in a professional services or start-up environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must maintain a strict level of confidentiality in all matters and manage work with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a rapidly changing task list as well as being able to adapt to an evolving working environment
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external (e.g. clients, Executives, etc.)
- Booking travel, expense claims, inbox and diary management